Larry Martinson was elected President of the Pickleball Club at the General Membership meeting held April 7, 2019 at 4:30pm in the Foothill Center. The entire slate of officers and committee chairs are listed here.
Larry’s remarks to the Club:
Pickleball Club Goals
- Maintain an active vibrant Club and grow the membership by 35 members. Ginny Spencer membership.
- Achieve a successful community vote on the project to build new courts in 2020. Garry Grey
- Continue to raise funds via EVF to build the courts. Garry
- Have 2nd annual Pickle UP July 16-Aug. 1, 2019. Joe Spada
- Continue to support our Pickleball Web Site. David Cook
- Continue to have club fundraising projects. Anahid Gregg
- Have Pickleball Club articles in every edition of the Villager. Linda Eige
- Hold three fun and successful tournaments. Sheryl Ruth
- Have our 2nd annual Holiday Club members party in the Clubhouse. Robyn/Sheryl new Social Co-Chairs
- Maintain our borrowed 5 & 6 tennis courts. Frank Houghton