The Villages Pickleball Club will be using an online reservation system from YourCourts.com that is going live on Thursday, August 13th. Your account has been created, using your email address as your login and “Villager” as your password. You will be required to change your password the first time you log into the system.
- We are moving to YourCourts:
https://www.yourcourts.com/yourcourts/security/showLogin beginning Thursday, August 13th. This will be used for making reservations for Thursday, August 20th and all later dates. Reservations can be made 7 days in advance of scheduled time.
NOTE: All signups done in the current system this week will be transferred to YourCourts.com. Do not sign up using YourCourts prior to Thursday!
All signup restrictions previously announced are in place effective for any reservations made for Monday, August 17th and later.
- Players can only play once per day.
- Players can only play 5 times per week.
- Players can only have 3 active reservations (regardless of whether you make the reservation or someone lists you as a player).
Example: If you are playing Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, you will not be able to play (or be listed on a reservation) until after you play on Monday. After playing, you will only have two active sessions left. This helps to ensure all members have access to play time.
- Reservations must contain at least two and no more than four players. Do not enter anyone as a partner without confirming with them!
We are very excited about this system as there are many benefits to our community. This is the same system used successfully by the Villages Bocce Club. We have attached a user’s guide that will help you to learn how to use the system. However, it’s very straightforward and easy to use. This should help to alleviate reservation issues our members have had.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with any immediate questions.
Please be understanding during the initial implementation while we work out any growing pains!
If you already have a YourCourts account set up for Bocce or a different club with the same email, you have two options:
- If you use the same password, you will be prompted with a list of clubs that that your account has access. You can choose which club you want to access for that session.
- If you prefer to use two different passwords, your access is controlled by the password you enter.
The Villages Pickleball Board