Anyone wanting to use the Pickleball Courts must fill in an application. Fill in the membership application here – , then fill in a YourCourts application for access to our registration system –
There are two types of membership :
- Non-Member Residents do not pay an annual fee, but can use the courts
- Members pay an annual fee of $15.00 per year. Membership has certain advantages:
- Participate in level specific group play
- Reserving a court 7 days in advance vs 5 days for non-members
- Use of Pickleball Ball machine for $10 per year, $5 for key (registration coming soon!)
- Participate in club tournaments
- Attend Club social events
- Free unlimited lessons with the use of club owned paddles that you can try before you buy (contact Mike Walias at email@example.com)
Filling in the Membership Application:
All fields with an asterisk need to be filled in.
- If you do not have a paddle, enter N/A. If you do have a paddle, check to see if it’s listed on the Villages Approved Paddle list – https://villagespickleball.org/approved-pickleball-paddles/. Per the City of San Jose, all paddles used at the Villages must be listed here.
- Select the appropriate value for “Verified that your paddle is Legal?”
- For the Captcha field, total the fun shown above, and enter in the box.
In this case, 2+3 = 5, so enter 5 in the field, then click Submit.
- Once submitted, scroll up – the success message below will be displayed: