Requesting Membership – Any resident wishing to play should fill in a request. We have both full memberships allowing participation in all Club activities ($15.00 annually) and non-member residents (for those who simply wish to reserve courts).
Each household member must fill in their own application with a unique email address.
You can view a short video to walk through the process or follow the steps below:
There are two types of membership :
- Non-Member Residents do not pay an annual fee, but can use the courts
- Members pay an annual fee of $15.00 per year. Membership has certain advantages:
- Unlimited participation in level specific group play
- Use of Pickleball Ball machine for $10 per year, $5 for key (registration coming soon!)
- Participate in club tournaments
- Attend Club social events
- Free unlimited lessons with the use of club owned paddles that you can try before you buy (contact Mike Walias at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click the link https://villagespickleball.org/member-list/ to go to the Pickleball Club Application. All fields with an asterisk need to be filled in. An example of a completed form is at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the following:
- Name, email, street address, phone and selected membership type.
- If you do not have a paddle, enter N/A. If you do have a paddle, check to see if it’s listed on the Villages Approved Paddle list – https://villagespickleball.org/approved-pickleball-paddles/. Per the City of San Jose, all paddles used at the Villages must be listed here.
This is not the same as the USAPA ratings!
- If your paddle is listed on the approved paddle list, check Yes. Otherwise please leave as No. This will be verified.
- OPTIONAL: Ball Machine and Rank.
- For the Captcha field, total the formula shown, and enter in the box.
In this case, 2+3 = 5, so enter 5 in the field, then click SIGN UP.
- Once submitted, scroll down. If you left a field blank or entered a duplicate email address, it will be highlighted in red:
- A successfully completed application will display the following success message at the bottom of the page:
Example of completed form: