Welcome to the San Jose VGCC Pickleball Club!
Our club was founded in early 2015 though the efforts of Nancy Keane, and has been steadily growing here in the Villages. We play Pickleball for fun, health and even a little competition. There are all levels of play – from complete beginners to advanced players.
- Pickleball is the fastest growing Senior Sport in the country! Come be part of it!
- Provides enjoyment for members of our Community
- You can join online here – reservations are required for Court use.
The Pickleball Club is always looking for more members. Increased membership provides many benefits –
- Unlimited participation in level specific group play
- Use of Pickleball Ball machine for $10 per year, $5 for key (not billed until you complete training and receive your key)
- Participate in club tournaments
- Attend Club social events
- Free unlimited lessons with the use of club owned paddles that you can try before you buy (contact Mike Walias at firstname.lastname@example.org)