Welcome to the San Jose VGCC Pickleball Club!
Our club was founded in early 2015 though the efforts of Nancy Keane, and has been steadily growing here in the Villages. We play Pickleball for fun, health and even a little competition. There are all levels of play – from complete beginners to advanced players.
- Pickleball is the fastest growing Senior Sport in the country! Come be part of it!
- Our growing membership gives validation to the drive for more dedicated Pickleball Courts at the Villages
- Allows the Pickleball Board to better meet the needs of our Community
- You can join online here – reservations are required for Court use.
The Pickleball Club is always looking for more members. Increased membership provides many benefits –
- Participate in level specific group play throughout the week
- Reserving a court 7 days in advance vs 3 days for non-members
- Use of Pickleball Ball machine, $10 annually + $5 key fee
- Participate in club tournaments
- Attend Club social events
- Demo sessions with the use of club owned paddles that you can try before you buy (contact Club Pro Mike Walias at email@example.com)